Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NEW! ME! HERE! and u?

So I have just started this thing with the intent on writing something interesting, or even better observing something interesting,,, Or writing about the things that I observe that are interesting.... I do intend to stay anomynous (hehe)... For now all I can say is that trying new things is strangely strange and awkwardly difficult and all I can rant about is my own agenda... Soo... Uhh... Rant... (I seriously thought there would be more ranting here)... Alas the time will come... But as for today I will settle for just welcoming myself to this new world of distraction and calling it a good time... And as for anyone out there who actually decides to read this darn thing HELLO all and thanks for reading my tripe!

No comments:

Post a Comment